Hana Kai 206 comes with luxury amenities throughout, so you’ll have all the things you want on your Hana vacation.
- Compact Gourmet kitchen with loaded cabinets
- Essentials like cooking oil, spices, and condiments in the fridge
- High-end small appliances. These include: coffee maker, rice cooker, toaster oven, even an espresso maker.
- Ocean View Lanai/Balcony with a very private layout
- Spacious design with Marble and Granite throughout
- Original oil paintings by Karen E Lewis. Fine art Giclee Photographs by Window to Paradise
- Desk area
- Free wi-fi
- High-quality fans throughout. There is no air conditioning at Hana Kai Resort, just the gentle ocean breeze on this cooler side of the island.
- Guest book full of things to do in Hana, as well as guide books to Maui, novels, and games
- Master Bedroom in loft area
- King-sized top-of-the-line pillowtop Sleep Number bed, with separate adjustments for each side
- Living room: Short Queen Sofa Bed with high-quality Memory Foam mattress
- Papasan chair on the lanai for an oceanfront nap
- Dual-head massage showerhead by Grohe
- Custom-tiled tub
- Stone boulder sink
- Hair drier, sunscreen, shampoo/body wash, towels, beach towels, iron and ironing board
Hana Kai Resort Amenities
- We are a simple resort, known for our outstanding views and full kitchens
- Oceanfront BBQ’s
- Oceanfront picnic tables and sun chairs
- Gorgeous grounds with native foliage
- Herb garden
- Free guest parking in the lot for one vehicle only. Parking pass in the unit must be placed on rear-view mirror or driver-side dash.
- Hana Kai Resort is upgrading their septic system to safeguard the waters of Hana Bay. Guest laundry is not currently available.
- Snorkeling (equipment provided)
- Boogie boarding (equipment provided)
- Surfing (rentals available)
- Fine Dining at Hana Hotel, casual fare at local restaurants and carts
- Whale Watching (in season)
- Beautiful beaches (cooler and 2 beach chairs and beach towels provided)
- Bathroom on the main level only.
- Bedroom is in the loft.
- Please note: NO ELEVATOR—206 is a second floor condo with two short flights of stairs outside.